10 Best Parenting Online Courses To Take In 2022Below you'll find a variety of online Parenting lessons that will teach you how to be a good parent you may have many problems but you can overcome the mistakes throughout these courses. This comprehensive and extensive Parenting course on Udemy will teach you how to Parenting skills.
1. Neuroscience For Parents: How To Raise Amazing Kids (by Udemy):
This course will help you to raise amazing kids. This course will cover all the fascinating tips and tricks to help your children develop a healthy mindset, and self-esteem and nurture their talents, and bond with them. If you have children aged between 0 and 17 years, then this course is for you.
This course is brought to you by Gregory Caremans (neurocognitive and behavioral expert) with a 4.6-course rating and 81,000 reviews.
2. Parenting Skills To Raise Responsible, Mature Children (by Udemy):
Parenting skills to establish loving authority in your home. It will cover all the basic principles of nurturing your child. This course will also represent a model that will help you to learn communication skills in ways that are positive and that will influence your child positively only.
This course is brought to you by Roger Kay Allen (author, psychologist, management consultant, and executive coach) with a 4.6-course rating and 6,588 reviews.
3. Positive parenting-Dealing With Power Struggles (by Udemy):This course will help you to understand why kids misbehave when they are groped and how you have to handle them by being their mentors and guardians. This course will help you to identify the difference between a power struggle and other types of misbehavior. This course is brought to you by Debbie Godfrey (parent educator) with a 4.2-course rating and, 3119 reviews.
4. The One-Week Parenting Miracle (by udemy):
This course will help you to teach your kids effective discipline and enhance their nature. It can turn the rudest disrespectful kid into a very cute and loving kid if you follow the given instructions in this course. You will enjoy parenting again and can develop a loving and cooperative relationship with your child.
This course is brought to you by Randy Hyde (clinical psychologist) with a 4.6-course rating and 837 reviews.
5. First Aid For Children and Babies- A Course For Young Parents (by udemy):This course is designed while taking care of parents and babysitters in mind. You will learn how to take care of the children in some major medical conditions, and this is part of parenting as well. You will be able to treat physical injuries, whether it's bandaged or treating a cut or burns. This course is brought to you by Uri Naor (professional first aid teacher)with a perfect 5.0-course rating and 1,046 reviews.
6. Advanced Parenting Skills-BEST Parenting Course Ever (by udemy):
This course will help you to understand the power of relationships and to maintain it properly, whether it is with your children or someone else. After this course, you'll have less conflict and fights and more love. This will help you to install great values in your children and mentor your children into highly effective and understanding adults.
As a good guide and parent, you should encourage your children to do everyday yoga and think about their hobbies like sketching, drawing, or maybe learning English speaking skills that will help them and they'll be able to understand their likes and dislikes.
This course is brought to you by Prof. Paul Cline and Sandor Kiss, with a 4.5-course rating and almost 35,000 reviews.
7. Improve Your Parenting Skills (by udemy):
This course will help you to strengthen your bond with your child and create the loving family that you desire. When things get really tough you need consistency and encouragement for the betterment of the family and this course will help you to learn that. The strength and the happiness of relationships affect the quality of your life, so to maintain this quality then you should maintain the relationships with your children too.
This course is brought to you by Alexandria Copper (marriage and family therapist) with a 4.8-course rating and 7,500 reviews.
8. A Joyful Parenthood: A Guide To Parenting With Authentically (by udemy):
You will begin by exploring and identifying your personal core values. This course will enable you to tune out the overwhelming amount of information thrown at you as a parent. You will be able to feel sure and confident as a parent, doing the very best for yourself and your family. You will even learn how to resolve fights and communicate effectively with your children and spouse.
This course is brought to you by Jamie Glowacki, Eric Mayhew, and Samantha Kettle with a 4.6 rating and almost 1300 reviews.
9. Parenting Without The Fights (by udemy):To raise healthy and resilient kids, then you need to approach hard conversations and become more confident in your parenting with the help of this course. For a smooth accumulation of actions and interactions between you and your child, you need to be patient.
This course will help you to develop character traits like independence, honesty, self-control, and kindness in your child for their good future. This course is designed by Steven Meyers (university professor) with a 4.6-course rating and, 6400 reviews.
10. Parenting Skills: Tips for Parenting Children and Teens (by LinkedIn Learning):This course will help you learn parenting skills and tips for parenting teens and children, including how to take their challenging behavior, handle conflict and effectively set boundaries and consequences, understand which parenting styles are best for your child, and many more.
This course is designed by Dan Jones (autistic Hypotonic and Physiotherapy Instructor) with a 4.4-course rating and 10,934 reviews.