In our everyday busy life, the main thing we need to manage is time. Time is the major factor in discipline and completing our tasks on time. It is the process of planning the whole day and executing it effectively to increase our productivity. Good time management results in greater productivity and less stress.
10 Best Courses To Learn Time Management Online in 2022Time management helps you to organize things properly and perform them efficiently. You need to prioritize your daily tasks and choose wisely to fulfill your goals to increase productivity. You need to have a look at the given below courses to manage your time.
1. Productivity and Time Management For The Overwhelmed (by Udemy) :This is a complete productivity and time management course that is designed to reduce your overwhelm and increase your productivity and results. You need to take control of your mind to increase your productivity and reduce your distractions. You need to create a personal plan that fits your personality and style.
This course is brought to you by Josh Paulsen (productivity and goals coach to leaders and entrepreneurs) with a 4.5-course rating and 51,000 reviews.
2. Time Management Mastery: Do More, Stress Less(by Udemy) :Take control over your time, and your daily tasks, and start prioritizing your to-do list. Build a personalized productivity system and prioritize effectively to make sure you are working on the right things at the right time. You should plan your daily, weekly, and, monthly or long-term goals to save time.
This course is brought to you by Alexis Haselberger (time management and productivity coach) with a 4.5 course rating and 32,775 reviews.
3. Smart Tips: Time Management and Productivity(by udemy) :This course will help you to master your time management skills and will help you to decide your strategies to be highly productive at work and home. This will help you to become organized, focused, and successful across your work and home life. It will also help you to achieve those goals you never thought were possible.
This course is brought to you by Chris Croft (management trainer, speaker, and author) with a 4.6-course rating and 169,990 reviews.
4. Time And Task Management: Time Management Techniques(by udemy) :This course will provide you with time management strategies and techniques that you can apply in your daily life to get more things done with more value. Anyone who wants to accomplish more with less stress and anxiety and wants to better manage their time, then you should enroll in this course.
This course is brought to you by Joseph Philips(PMP, PMI-ACP, Project+, ITIL, OSM I, CTT+) with a 4.5-course rating and 187,223 reviews.
5. Productivity Machine: Time Management and Productivity Hacks(by udemy) :This course is designed to eliminate your distractions and build habits for success using some time managing strategies and hacks. This course will help you to learn proven productivity machine methodology to get more work done in less time. This course will teach you everything that you need to know to develop your productivity and time management skills.
This course is brought to you by Patrick Dang (creator of SalesLegacy.com|sales coach) with a 4.5-course rating and 50,951 reviews.
6. Productivity and Time Management Masterclass(by udemy) :According to this course, you should create a daily routine, get organized, and start achieving your goals with this proclivity course. You will learn the best productivity strategies and some tools that will help you to become super productive, and you will be able to increase your focus.
This course is brought to you by Diego Dávila(entrepreneur and social media innovator) and Phil Ebiner (top-rate instructor) with a 4.6-course rating and 336,914 reviews.
7. Work Smarter, Not Harder: Time management for Personal And Professional Productivity(by Coursera) :After completing this course you will be able to gain and apply your knowledge and time management strategies to your personal and professional awareness, use the tools, methods, and techniques in goal setting and organizing your schedule, and overcoming the time management challenges.
This course is offered by Margaret Meloni(MBA, PMP, And instructor from California) with a 4.5-course rating and 2,855 reviews.
8. Time Management Fundamentals(by LinkedIn Learning) :This course lays out the theoretical and physical foundations for being more productive and explains the obstacles and difficulties that you get in your way. You will discover the principles of time management, and you will start focusing on your schedule and most valuable activities and workspace. this course is brought to you by Dave Crenshaw (keynote speaker and author) with 1,368 likes.
9. Time Management: Working From Home(by LinkedIn Learning) :Woking from home from your comfort is a wonderful opportunity, but you also need to manage your profession and personal life simultaneously, and you cannot compromise with any of them so you should start managing your time.
This course will help you to create a productive environment by limiting the number of distractions. This course is brought to you by Dave Crenshaw (keynote speaker and author) with 42,434 likes.
10. Efficient Time Management(by LinkedIn Learning) :This is the most effective course that will help you to manage your tasks, and you will start maximizing the use of your spare time. You can use various third-party applications and tools like lists and calendars to manage your everyday to-do list .and also this will help you to end procrastination and work carefully without any distractions.
This course is offered by Chris Croft (lecturer, thought leader, project management, leadership) with 232,797 students.