Both these concepts are important in Math and cover a major portion of it.
10 Best Courses to Learn Probability and Statistics Online in 2022As it is a globally accepted fact that everyone wants to do things with a 4G speed and in a pocket-friendly manner. Therefore, we all look for ways to learn new skills and courses from a source that is authentic and which takes less time. Keeping this in mind let’s have a look at the 10 best courses to learn Probability and Statistics in 2022.
1. Become a Probability and Statistics Mastery at UdemyIt is a very well-designed course for all the Probability and Statistics learners. It covers topics from Statistics like bar graphs, pie charts, Venn diagrams, means, mode, median, variance, standard deviation, and all the related topics. Topics of Probability in this course include union vs. intersection, independent and dependent events, and Bayes’ theorem. Topics like hypothesis testing, regression, sampling, and their types are also a part of this course.
Check out the course at: https://www.udemy.com/course/statistics-probability/
2. Workshop in Probability and Statistics at UdemyThis course will enable you to understand all the basics of Probability and Statistics. After pursuing this course you will be able to solve the problems related to Probability and Statistics easily. It includes approximately 21.5 hours of detailed video and some downloadable attachments. All this comes with lifetime access. This course can be taken by anyone who wants to develop knowledge about these topics, be it students or businessmen who do Business, it is for everyone.
Check out the course at: https://www.udemy.com/course/statshelp/
3. Introduction to Probability and Statistics at UdemyThis course is designed for college-level students to increase their knowledge about basic data analysis techniques and probability. These concepts are explained in detail in this course in an easy-to-understand language and manner. It includes almost 8 hours of video along with some articles and useful downloadable attachments about the topics being discussed in the course.
Check out the course at: https://www.udemy.com/course/introduction-to-probability-and-statistics/
4. A Complete Guide to Statistics & Probability │Mathematics at UdemyThis is a fundamental course for school students, especially 9th and 10th standard students who want to learn the basics of statistics and probability and then apply the knowledge in solving problems. It explains the topic very efficiently by giving real-life examples in an engaging way to make the topic easy to understand.
It includes approximately 4 hours of video and some attachments to expand the knowledge about the topic and they must also learn speed reading so that they can understand the question fast.
Check out the course at: https://www.udemy.com/course/complete-guide-to-statistics-probability/
5. Statistics Foundations: Probability at LinkedinThis is an incredible course that explains the importance of statistics in decision making, investments, data handling, etc. Also, it elaborates on the use of probability in making decisions by assuming future outcomes and past outcomes.
It covers the fundamentals of probability and also puts much focus on statistics. The course is for a beginner as well as the intermediate level and it will take only 1.5 hours to complete.
Post a Comment