10 best SOLIDWORKS Online courses to learn in 2022
Here are the 10 best online courses to learn Solidworks. Many of these courses provide instruction from experienced design engineers with years of expertise, as well as access to additional resources and completion certifications. So, let's get started!
here we have also provided a link to learn about interior design, learn character design, and also how to learn Sketchup
1. SOLIDWORKS: Mold Design by LinkedIn LearningMolds have been used to shape raw materials like clay and metal into art, jewelry, and tools for thousands of years. It is now possible to cast practically anything from a mold using modern plastics, software, and production technology. This course will teach you how to create molds in SOLIDWORKS for everything from one-off prototyping to mass production of a wide range of items.
Learn how to use 3D printing and CNC tools to achieve predictable, high-quality outcomes. Tam Black, a design consultant, and lecturer, also gives an overview of the materials available for at-home and industrial-scale molding and casting, as well as guidance on which production process is best for your size of production.
Course Link: https://www.linkedin.com/learning/solidworks-mold-design
2. SOLIDWORKS 2020 Essential Training by LinkedIn LearningSOLIDWORKS is the leading product design software, allowing you to get new products to market faster. Gabriel Corbett tells you how to use SOLIDWORKS 2020 to create ready-to-manufacture parts and assemblies, as well as precise drawings and itemized bills of materials. Create 2D sketches and then extrude, spin, loft, and sweep them into 3D objects.
Learn how to cut and drill conventional holes, as well as more complex modeling approaches such as employing blocks, mirroring, and SOLIDWORKS pattern tools. Then go over how to connect pieces together in assemblies and create thorough drawings using best practices. Gabriel shows new features from the 2020 version, as well as capabilities tailored to users with pen or touch devices, along the way.
Course Link: https://www.linkedin.com/learning/solidworks-2020-essential-training
3. Getting Started With SolidWorks Hands-On - Learn by Doing on UdemyWe'll go over how to use SolidWorks to design basic parts and a simple assembly in this lesson. SolidWorks and how it's utilized in engineering design will be covered. You'll learn how to make and work with drawings, the most basic design element. Following that, we'll look at how to use sketches to build and control features, which are then used to make parts.
After that, you'll learn how to use parts to make assemblies and how to regulate how parts move with one another. Most importantly, you will become familiar with the program, allowing you to develop a set of abilities that can be applied to other tools in part and assembly creation.
Course Link: https://www.udemy.com/course/solidworks-getting-started
4. Introduction to SOLIDWORKS by PluralsightThis course provides an overview of SOLIDWORKS. This is the course for you if you haven't started it yet. We'll go over an introduction to constructing your first 3D model using a piece of engineering history, a miniature steam engine, in this course. We'll begin by opening SOLIDWORKS for the first time and going through the dialogue boxes that appear.
We'll take a look at the SOLIDWORKS interface and go over the areas and toolbars you'll need to get started making 3D components and assemblies. We'll walk you through the process of turning your concept into 3D models, step by step. Then we'll create production-ready manufacturing drawings to document those designs.
Course Link: https://www.pluralsight.com/courses/solidworks-introduction
5. SOLIDWORKS: Sheet Metal Design by LinkedIn LearningSheet metal design is quick and inexpensive thanks to CAD software like SOLIDWORKS. This course introduces you to the sheet metal tools in SOLIDWORKS and takes you on a tour of the manufacturing floor to see the finished product. Instructor Gabriel Corbett demonstrates what happens behind the scenes and offers advice on building real-world pieces.
Creating base features, tabs, flanges, corners, and cuts, using forming tools to construct more sophisticated geometries, making multi-body parts, and much more will be covered over the 3 hours of instruction in this intermediate-level course.
Course Link: https://www.linkedin.com/learning/solidworks-sheet-metal-design-2
6. SOLIDWORKS 2017-21: Become a Certified Associate Today-CSWA by UdemyIn this course, you'll learn how to use SOLIDWORKS to design/draft your next innovation, and how to confidently list your SOLIDWORKS talents in your CV. Take the SOLIDWORKS Associate Certification test with confidence, and learn advanced SOLIDWORKS functionalities as well as how to use SOLIDWORKS to construct basic models.
This course is accessible on the Udemy website, which also offers over 150,000 on-demand online courses for all levels, as well as a certificate of completion. Enroll in this brief course on Udemy, which is one of the top online SolidWorks programs accessible on the platform!
Course Link: https://www.udemy.com/course/solidworks_course/
7. SOLIDWORKS 2021 Essential Training by LinkedIn LearningSOLIDWORKS is the leading product design software, allowing you to get new products to market faster. Gabriel Corbett tells you how to use SOLIDWORKS 2021 to create ready-to-manufacture parts and assemblies, as well as comprehensive drawings and itemized bills of materials. Create 2D sketches and then extrude, spin, loft, and sweep them into 3D objects.
Learn how to cut and drill conventional holes, as well as more complex modeling approaches such as employing blocks, mirroring, and SOLIDWORKS pattern tools. Then go over how to connect pieces in assemblies and create thorough drawings using best practices. Gabriel shows new features from the 2021 release, as well as capabilities tailored to users with pen or touch devices, along the way.
Course Link: https://www.linkedin.com/learning/solidworks-2021-essential-training
8. Cert Prep: Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate by LinkedIn learningIn today's competitive job environment, you will stand out as a Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate (CSWA). The CSWA certification validates your SOLIDWORKS expertise—a set of cutting-edge abilities that employers value. The Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate Prep Course will help you prepare for the exam and learn the strategies for designing parts and assemblies using SOLIDWORKS' basic features.
Instructor Gabriel Corbett gives an overview of the CSWA requirements, goes over the 16 abilities you'll be assessed on, and then walks you through three distinct exam questions.
Course Link: https://www.linkedin.com/learning/cert-prep-certified-solidworks-associate
9. SOLIDWORKS: Become a Certified Associate Today (CSWA)This is a condensed course that will teach you all you need to know about SOLIDWORKS to become a qualified SOLIDWORKS associate. This course should prepare you to utilize SOLIDWORKS to create your next innovation with confidence. You can proudly put your SOLIDWORKS talents on your resume after completing this course.
You'll gain lifelong access to all 77 lectures with this course (increasing over time), All subsequent upgrades and supplementary lectures will always be free. Udemy's unconditional 30-day money-back guarantee - we're confident you'll enjoy the course:) Regular free supplementary additions to expand your knowledge - many interesting themes!
Course Link: https://www.udemy.com/course/solidwokrs-go-from-nothing-to-certified-associate-level/
10. Learning SOLIDWORKS: For Students, Engineers, and DesignersSOLIDWORKS is a powerful 3D CAD software program. It aids in the development of various products and services, as well as their testing in a cost-effective manner, such as model and prototype testing, as you learned in engineering degree classes.
Solidworks is used in a wide range of industries, including aerospace, defense, automotive, transportation, machinery, heavy equipment, consumer products, mold and tool design, electronics, sheet metal work, process plants, energy conservation, construction, medical tools, product design, and other engineering services.
This course will assist you in comprehending and learning the software's fundamental and advanced tools. You will gain a complete understanding and hands-on experience using SOLIDWORKS Sketch, Part, Assembly, and Surface Environments.
Course Link: https://www.udemy.com/course/learning-solidworks-for-students-engineers-and-designers/
ConclusionSOLIDWORKS is a 3D modeling software that specializes in solid things such as metal parts, plastic components, and 3D-printed objects. SOLIDWORKS is used by designers and engineers to build component designs and simulate how various components move and fit together. This guarantees that the final product design functions correctly. So with these courses learn and enhance your skills.
Other Online Course Recommendations you may like
Post a Comment