Fusion 360 is a modeling tool that is used for technical modeling in industries such as mechanical engineering, woodworking, and industrial design. Because of its CAM toolsets and wide range of pricing options, it is popular among hobbyists and CNC users. Fusion 360 is divided into workspaces that offer a variety of functions. As a result, knowing everything there is to know about the program can be tough, and locating appropriate learning tools can be even more difficult.
10 best Fusion 360 Online courses to learn in 2022So here, We've compiled a list of the top 10 Fusion 360 courses to assist you with this final step.
1. Fusion 360 Beginners Course by UdemyThis course presently includes full video lectures on the Modeling, Assembly, Drawing, Rendering, and Animation workspaces, with all tools and commands, explained using real-world drawings, parts, and assemblies. There is a self-assessment quiz at the end of each section with 5 or more questions to assess your success in that part. Almost every class concludes with a practice drawing linked to the tools taught in that part.
Course Link: https://www.udemy.com/course/fusion-360-beginners-course/
2. Fusion 360 Complete Course by UdemyThis course was created for total beginners, including practice projects to help you put what you've learned into practice. Throughout this Fusion 360 course, you'll be generating mini-projects that are similar to those you would be asked to make at work or as a hobby user.
Course Link: https://www.udemy.com/course/fusion-360-complete-course/
3. Designing for 3D Printing with Fusion 360 by UdemyWhen you can design your designs, 3D printing becomes truly magical. This course will teach you how to design ten practical and usable 3D printed goods using Autodesk Fusion 360. Each session will build on the previous one to present design concepts and best practices for desktop 3D printer design.
4. Master Product Design with Fusion 360 by LinkedIn LearningAs a Fusion 360 product designer, you will create high-quality items. This course can help you create a strong foundation in real-world product design, from part modeling, and surfacing to animation and rendering to designing Master the tools and strategies for designing parts, learn to animate and visualize your goods and create ready-to-manufacture products with this course.
Course Link: https://www.linkedin.com/learning/paths/master-product-design-with-fusion-360
5. Fusion 360 Essential Training by LinkedIn LearningThis course will teach you how to utilize Fusion 360 to turn your ideas into ready-to-manufacture designs that can be 3D printed, CNC milled, or injection molded. Nick Kloski, the founder of HoneyPoint3D, gives an introduction to all of Fusion 360's basic functions, including drawing, extruding 3D objects, sculpting, and surface modeling.
Course Link: https://www.linkedin.com/learning/fusion-360-essential-training-2
6. Fusion 360: Sketch Fundamentals by LinkedIn LearningAram Goganian, your instructor covers the fundamentals of sketching in Fusion 360 in this lesson. Aram starts with the tools you'll use in Sketch for Fusion 360, such as the line, circle, patterns, and mirror tools, among others.
Course Link: https://www.linkedin.com/learning/fusion-360-sketch-fundamentals
7. Fusion 360 Essentials by PluralsightFusion 360 Essentials is a course that will teach you all you need to know about Fusion 360. You'll begin by learning about the many types of sketches and the importance of restrictions in parametric mode.
Course Link: https://www.pluralsight.com/courses/fusion-360-essentials-2458
8. Fusion 360 – Getting Started with Simulation by PluralsightLearn the fundamentals of simulation with Fusion 360 and walk through the process of creating several types of studies for analysis. You'll learn a little about Finite Element Analysis, or FEA, with Fusion 360 in this course, Fusion 360 – Getting Started with Simulation. You'll start with static studies. Then you'll come upon thermal stress.
Course Link: https://www.pluralsight.com/courses/fusion-360-simulation-getting-started
9. Fusion 360 - Unique Design Environment with Bodies and Components by Pluralsight
Fusion 360 Bodies and Components uses a different methodology than conventional CAD tools. You will learn about the similarities, distinctions, and best practices on many design routes in Fusion 360 - Unique Design Environment with Bodies And Components.
After finishing this course, you'll
have a solid understanding of how Fusion 360 Bodies and Components work and
how to apply them to your projects. Required software: Fusion 360 by
Course Link: https://www.pluralsight.com/courses/fusion-360-unique-design-environment-bodies-components
10. Design For 3D Printing | Fusion 360 Masterclass by UdemyThis course will teach you how to design your models for 3D printing using Fusion 360, a powerful 3D modeling software package that is free for personal use, and how to design your unique creations from concept to full working model.
Course Link: https://www.udemy.com/course/design-for-3d-printing-fusion-360-masterclass/
ConclusionFusion 360 knowledge is more relevant than ever before because of 3D printing, modeling, and prototyping. Fusion 360 removes the hassle of learning many software programs by combining all engineering and design functions into one. These classes will be quite beneficial in helping you completely understand how to use this software. So best wishes on your journey.
Other Online Course Recommendations you may like
10 Best courses to learn Pixel Art
10 best courses to learn Interior Design
10 best courses to learn Sketchup
10 Best Online Courses to learn SOLIDWORKS
10 best courses to learn Revit
Post a Comment