If you intend to understand in-depth about recruiting and hiring, you're in the right place! In today’s article, I’ve brought the top best lessons from vastly reputable online learning outlets like Udemy, Coursera and more.
Top 10 Courses to Learn Hiring and Recruiting in 2022
Here are the best online courses to learn about Hiring and Recruiting and accelerate your growth by hiring right talents in 2022
1. Recruiting: Talent Acquisition & HiringThis course is one of the bestselling recruiting courses available online that is used by top organizations like IBM, Lyft, eBay and others to train their recruiting hireling. It is an ideal course for beginners, group administrators, directors, human resource experts and entrepreneurs. In this course, you can understand different concepts like the 5-step roadmap to hire employees, how to compose an eye-catching job explication that captivates nominees, how to perform professional meetings, how to draft negotiation agreements and much more.
2. Recruiter Training - Hire Top Employees in under 30 daysThis is an all-inclusive short recruiting training course. The course covers all the necessary hiring tips and grants them in a way that is insightful yet very much easy to understand. This course is great for those who want to positively impact their company’s performance by choosing the right hire quickly. You should apply for this course if you are a beginner in the recruitment and hiring world.
3. To Lean Recruiting Toolkit: Advanced Strategy Course!The course furnishes explanations of hurdles that are faced by human resource and talent accession experts in today’s competitive yet job-driven marketplace. The course ceased to function into small videos that also include logical action points. The course instructor Craig Brown has almost 2 years of recruiting knowledge. With this course, students will receive an available paper of the publication that is written by the instructor of this course as a citation guide.
4. Start and Grow Your Staffing & Recruiting Business in 2021If you are an aspiring individual who is enthusiastic about a fantastic entrepreneurial startup then this course is meant for you. The course has helpful strategies, tips, resources, processes and tools that assist hire the right set of people to create a high revenue startup. Ryan Lecour is the educator of this course who specializes in growth hacking and recruiting.
5. Recruiting & Talent Sourcing: Find Top Talent as A RecruiterThis is a long and ineffective chore to probe for the right skill. This course gives into the basics of skill sourcing and how to execute and build a win-win sourcing technique that helps nicest for your organization. The instructor of this course, Barb. B has struggled with a mixture of Fortune 500 firms to assist them to find top talents from all across the globe.
6. Recruiting Interviewing Essentials: Interviewing Made EasyAn enormous disparity is made in the accomplishment of any company or committee when they hire the right set of candidates for the right job. The course shares tips to shortlist petitions quickly which helps to save time, resources and effort. The course covers interview tips, key stages for the recruitment process, important questions to ask candidates and more. Top companies like Nasdaq, Volkswagen, Eventbrite, and Netapp offer this course to their hiring employees to expand their knowledge about the hiring and recruiting world.
7. Human Resource Management: HR for People Managers SpecializationThis human resource specialization provides a strong introduction to all the principles and practices of the recruitment and management world. After completion of this specialized course, learners will have a much more in-depth understanding of how an organization works. This course also includes a handy toolkit of helpful practices for hiring, managing, training, motivating and rewarding employees. This online specialization is offered by the University of Minnesota.
8. Hiring PracticesThis is a short yet informative hiring course that is ideal for all beginners. The course can be completed in approximately 14 to 17 hours. In this course, learners will learn how to develop a strategic plan to attract, recruit, reward and retain employees at low as well as high levels of the organization. This informative online course is offered by the University of California.
9. Become A Recruitment And Selection SpecialistA detailed course is necessary to have a good hiring process to attract the right kind of talent for the needs of your business. This course has detailed content on understanding how the candidate selection process works, the interview & question process, implementation of the Goal, Reality, Options and Will (GROW) Model, and discovering different ways to retain valuable talent. This course is an added advantage for those pursuing or who want to pursue recruitment or human resource.
10. Hiring Process: Talent ManagementTalent leadership plays a very critical role in all businesses because it assists to organize the greatly valuable asset of the organization which is its people. In this course, learners can learn about how to present an open position, develop a successful hiring strategy, conduct multiple interviews, how welcome and train new employees, and more. If you are working in the field of human resources or are a small startup owner then you should opt for this course.