The duration of the computer-based GRE test is 3 hours and 45 minutes approximately. But preparing for it is not that difficult if you are ready to dedicate your time and are willing to study sincerely for the exam.
10 Best Online GRE Courses to prepare in 2022Although there are several options available to prepare for the exam we have to look for a platform that will cost less and saves time as well. The best option is to take an online course as there are various courses available on the internet for all levels of students. Therefore, let’s have a look at the 10 best GRE courses.
1. GRE Complete Prep │Math, Verbal, Writing at UdemyThis course includes all the topics from all the sections, be it writing, verbal, or Maths, it covers everything that you need to know to excel in the GRE exam. The course offers topics like algebra, geometry, data interpretation, probability, reading section, and sentence equivalence and there is a lot more to learn from this amazing course. It includes almost 22.5 hours of video.
Check out the course at: https://www.udemy.com/course/subeezy-gre/
2. Test Prep: GRE at LinkedinThis is a top-notch course to make you exam-ready, it covers all the three sections that are included in the GRE exam i.e. analytical writing, verbal reasoning, and quantitative reasoning. The instructor of the course, Vince Kotchian, has explained everything from the structure of the exam to planning strategies to crack the exam. The whole period of the course is approximately 7 hours.
Check out the course at: https://www.linkedin.com/learning/test-prep-gre
3. GRE Quant® 20 Most Asked Questions in Quant │Target 165+: Course at UdemyThis course deals with the Quant portion of the GRE exam and it covers the practice of the questions that are asked more often. It is designed by Ishan Kumar and has 5-star ratings on Udemy. The course includes about a 1-hour video in which the questions are explained and some articles to prepare the topic efficiently.
This course is prepared for students who are looking to prepare for the GRE Quant portion of the exam.
Check out the course at: https://www.udemy.com/course/gre-quant-problems/
4. English Vocabulary: GRE Verbal Prep (Most asked 456 GRE Words) at UdemyThis course stresses the vocabulary and grammar building of the words that usually appear in this exam. Moreover, it is a useful course to improve your reading comprehension questions. It includes the explanation of the meaning of each word clearly with its use in different situations to make you memorize the word as well as the context in which it is used. The course offers about 4.5 hours of video as well as a practice test.
Check out the course at: https://www.udemy.com/course/gre-vocabulary-456-most-important-words-that-re-appear/
5. GRE │Quantitative│ Master Math Course │2022 Updated at UdemyIt is an incredible platform for the preparation of the quantitative section of the exam as it covers all the topics of the GRE exam and explains them by solving them in a highly elaborated way. It also covers the techniques to solve Math problems quickly by using short tricks and fast calculations and speed reading.
It includes the lessons on Algebra and offers some practice sets also to brush up your problem-solving skills.
Check out the course at: https://www.udemy.com/course/gre-quantitative-master-course/
6. GRE – Sentence Equivalence Mastery │Target GRE 330+ at UdemyAre you struggling with sentence equivalence while preparing for the GRE exam? This course is designed to help you with your sentence structure and understanding of the words and complexity of sentences. It offers the learning to simplify complex sentences in a fun and easy way. It also includes 65+ Questions with their solutions and some quizzes as well to test your learning.
Check out the course at: https://www.udemy.com/course/gre-sentence-equivalence-mastery-target-gre-330/
7. GRE – Comprehensive Verbal Section (270 Practice questions) UdemyThis course enables you to learn and solve all the topics covered in the verbal section of the exam. It is a very well-designed course that offers the basic as well as advanced tricks that are required to solve this portion accurately. It includes almost 10.5 hours of video, some practice sets, and also some attachments related to the topic. This course can be taken by anyone who is preparing for the GRE exam.
Check out the course at: https://www.udemy.com/course/gre-verbal/
8. GRE 46 Hours Math Prep │Target GRE 330+ at UdemyThis course is the bestselling on Udemy and it covers all the major topics that are asked in the GRE exam from the Math section. As the name of the course indicates it includes 46 hours of video in which questions from each important topic are being solved with an explanation. This course can be taken by anyone who wishes to prepare for the GRE exam.
Check out the course at: https://www.udemy.com/course/master-gre-math/
9. Master the GRE Work & Rate Problems at UdemyThis course is designed by Anis Murr for the students who find it hard to solve work and time-related problems and it has been a hurdle in clearing their GRE exam. In the course, he has explained the tricks and techniques to solve the work and rate problems easily and accurately. The course offers a video of approximately 1.5 hours.
Check out the course at: https://www.udemy.com/course/master-the-gre-work-rate-problems/
10. Master GRE Math Prep Course to score 165+ in GRE – 2022 at UdemyThis course deals with the quantitative section of the GRE exam and it offers the techniques and tips to solve problems in less time as it also teaches you the tricks to make your calculation fast. The course covers some nuanced methods to solve the problems and arrive at the right answers out of the options given in the exam. It includes almost 8 hours of video and some attachments along with it.
Check out the course at: https://www.udemy.com/course/master-gre-maths-conceptstechniques-through-animatedvideos/
ConclusionAs it is a well-known truth that there is cut-throat competition everywhere; everyone wants to be ahead and to be ahead he/she must have to work smarter than everyone else. Therefore, given courses are there to help you prepare for your exam and be ahead of others by saving your time as well as money because all the courses described above are affordable and cover all the topics that are necessary from the examination point of view.
Other Online Course Recommendations you may like:
- 10 Best courses to learn online Business in 2022
- 10 Best courses to learn Business writing in 2022
- 10 Best Online Courses to learn Maths in 2022
- 10 Reasons to choose podia for your next course in 2022
- 10 Reasons to choose Thinkific for your next course in 2022
Post a Comment